Re: /dev/epoll on squid

From: Paul P Komkoff Jr <i@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:43:00 +0300

Replying to David Nicklay:

> This is my first attempt to get /dev/epoll working on squid. I am

I think you must be warned. /dev/epoll interface is (already)
deprecated, new interface is sysctl-based, now under final "shaking",
and after Linus accepts all remaining bits it will go to Ulrich
Drepper for glibc inclusion too.

> having problems getting it to work correctly, and I could use some

Maybe you should look into linux-kernel mailing list archives for last
2 weeks.

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff 'Greatest' Jr /// (icq)23200764 /// (http)stingr.net
  When you're invisible, the only one really watching you is you (my keychain)