Re: Digest authentication for SQUID NT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Jan 2003 13:02:11 +0100

There is a simple digest helper for Squid shipped with the Squid
sources, and working in UNIX and Cygwin environments.

Why it is not included in the SquidNT port I do not know, but I would
guess from lack of time to port the helper. Guido?

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden