squid-2.5 ipv6 --- dead code or WIP?

From: Chris Wedgwood <cw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:43:28 -0800

Hello all,

I just built squid-2.5 ipv6 branch and hacked it a little to make it
work. Ideally I should have fixed a few things I didn't; rather I
disabled those options for now as I didn't need them.

Is there any interest in these changes (and presumably a decent
attempt at the things I avoided) or is the IPv6 branch more or less
dead for now?

If not, what is the likelyhood of getting this merged into the
mainline and how should configuration syntax differences be handled?

Thanks,

  --cw