Re: squid 3 1 bug left

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 07:31:08 +0100

Robert Collins wrote:

> There's one bug in bugzilla prevent squid-3 release.

I added one more dependent on me... not critical but will make life a
whole lot easier for people using https_port.

> Henrik,
> you've done a lot of ssl stuff, care to take a stab at bug #490?

If you give me a few days I'll take a stab at both. But as I have
indicated in the bug I think #490 is actually a generic comm callback
management bug, not a CONNECT bug.

Hmm.. to make the source less confusing now that we have both SSL and
CONNECT perhaps ssl.cc should be renamed to tunnel.cc and its ssl*
functions renamed to tunnel*.. it is better done now than after Squid-3
has been released.