Re: squid 3 1 bug left

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 05 Feb 2003 19:48:24 +1100

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 17:31, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Robert Collins wrote:
> >
> > There's one bug in bugzilla prevent squid-3 release.
>
> I added one more dependent on me... not critical but will make life a
> whole lot easier for people using https_port.

K.

> > Henrik,
> > you've done a lot of ssl stuff, care to take a stab at bug #490?
>
> If you give me a few days I'll take a stab at both. But as I have
> indicated in the bug I think #490 is actually a generic comm callback
> management bug, not a CONNECT bug.

No probs. I'll be merging my delay pools code in tonight, and giving
that a few days to settle down is a-ok by me.

> Hmm.. to make the source less confusing now that we have both SSL and
> CONNECT perhaps ssl.cc should be renamed to tunnel.cc and its ssl*
> functions renamed to tunnel*.. it is better done now than after Squid-3
> has been released.

What about HttpConnect.cc? and httpConnect* ?
tunnel is ok too - we can always change later.

I will ask one thing though: That the file rename checkin + delete is
done in a separate transaction to the function renaming stuff.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.