Re: ssl.cc -> tunnel.cc and it's future refactoring

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 17:24:41 +0100

ssl.cc now renamed to tunnel.cc after giving refactoring a careful
thought..

ssl.cc (now tunnel.cc) should be refactored into two components

a) A tunnel component, providing plain tunneling client<->server. This
is the majority of the code and the purpose of this file.

b) A CONNECT proxy component, forwarding a CONNECT request to a peer
proxy and then entering tunnel mode on the connection. This should
probably go into http.cc as it should share all logics for header
processing etc, and only switch to tunnel mode when a 200 reply have
been received.

As a first step the functions in tunnel.cc will be renamed to tunnel*
and httpConnect* accordingly.