introduce myself to you

From: Julie Xu <j.xu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:52:16 +1100

Greetings,

Do not know if it is a correct reason to subscribe into this mailing-list?

I am administrator for proxy server (solaris 8), have some experience in c
code.

Our proxy uses ldap server for authentication (Win2k server), and we have
problem to identify authentication fail caused by which machine through day
by day operation.

I want to subscribe into this list to get your help for changing squid code.
My purpose is to add more information into squid logging output, so we can
get information about the reason of authentication fail.

Regards

Julie Xu

Data Communication Team
Information Technology Directorate