Re: latest merge raises compile warnings

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 00:05:27 +0100

Hmm.. I do not seem to get any such warnings in my current tree now when
the rproxy merge is near completetion, but do not remember fixing them
either... odd.

In any event, if you see warnings or other obvious errors in code I have
committed, please fix them immediately. Don't worry if it might conflict
with other changes I may have in the pipeline (my problem).

I am currently testing the last parts of the rproxy merge. This will be
committed tomorrow.

Have not yet had time to look into the missing comm callback queue
cbdata fences, but hope to do so in the next few days after the rproxy
merge is done.

The rproxy merge backs out some of the minor request parsing refactoring
you had done, and some of this should probably be redone.

Also, there is some parts of the code (http_port/https_port) which
really SHOULD be rewritten to use classes with inheritance.. bastard C
code at the moment.

The code is temporarily in the rproxy branch while testing as I am not
entirely sure if this refactoring should be done before committing to
HEAD or after..