Re: latest merge raises compile warnings

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 17 Feb 2003 10:13:06 +1100

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 10:05, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> The rproxy merge backs out some of the minor request parsing refactoring
> you had done, and some of this should probably be redone.
>
> Also, there is some parts of the code (http_port/https_port) which
> really SHOULD be rewritten to use classes with inheritance.. bastard C
> code at the moment.
>
> The code is temporarily in the rproxy branch while testing as I am not
> entirely sure if this refactoring should be done before committing to
> HEAD or after..

I'd rather we reintroduce the request parsing refactoring in the branch,
than reverse and reintroduce it in HEAD>

As for http_port / https_port - if it works, then we can always refactor
next time someone needs to tweak the code :}.

I've nearly finished the ACL work I have time for - the next merge
(which doesn't interfere with rproxy from what you indicated) will make
it all come together :}.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.