Re: Introduction / accelerator feature ideas

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:06:58 +0100

Joe Cooper wrote:

> For what it's worth, I know for a fact that none of the folks here will
> be offended if you take the easy way out and Reply-to-all whenever
> posting. We don't mind getting second copy every now and then.

I do not mind at all. In fact I want it.

Personally I prefer to get a copy of responses to my messages, and most
of the times copies of messages in threads I am active in. This helps me
as the threads I am participating in then gets sorted into my inbox and
not only into the mailinglist folder, making it easier to keep a
discussion active even if I am quite busy doing other things.