Re: 2.5.STABLE2?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 Feb 2003 15:13:39 +0100

tis 2003-02-25 klockan 02.03 skrev Jonathan Noack:
> The discussion of Feb. 11-12 on "2.5.STABLE2 around the corner"
> seemed to indicate there were no outstanding issues to resolve
> for the release of 2.5.STABLE2.

It still is just around the corner.

The major issues have been resolved, but it continously keeps popping up
small minor issues further delaying the release.

> Since then there has been no discussion on this list. I'd really
> like to upgrade my boxes from STABLE1 (for the many bugfixes), but
> if a release really is days away then I'd prefer to hold off (and
> not install a snapshot).

If you use 2.5.STABLE1 then please consider the available patches..

> I know that everyone's been busy (astyle + branches = *shiver*), but
> is there an updated timeline for the release of STABLE2?

Planned timeline is many months ago..

The actual timeline has been "in a few days" for the last weeks now.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden