Re: remove deferred reads

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 03 Mar 2003 14:26:14 +0100

Only one thing... but I guess this is mostly a question to Adrian:

+ *
+ * NOTE: COMM_ERR_CLOSING will NOT be called for CommReads' sitting in
+ * DeferredReadManager.
  */

makes me further question the need and value of COMM_ERR_CLOSING...

What is the intention behind COMM_ERR_CLOSING? What is it supposed to
fix which cannot be fixed by not calling the callback and instead make
use of the close callback?

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden