Re: about peer selection and tcp_outgoing_address

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 03 Mar 2003 17:10:43 +0100

squid-2.5 has ACL driven tcp_outgoing_address selection. What is missing
to be able to select IP address based on which parent the request is
forwarded to is acls for matching with parent the request is sent to..

The "dst" acl type matches the IP address of the requested host/domain
found in the URL, not the actual IP address the request is forwarded to
when forwarding to a peer proxy server.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden