Re: squid 3 config changes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:46:16 +0100

Detect and suggest seems most proper, or actually

* write a small "lint" type tool for squid configurations which keeps
knowledge about old directives and also common errors.

* When encountering a syntax error in squid.conf, abort with a message
to recommend using the "lint" tool to check and verify the
configuration.