Re: C++

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:30:17 +0100

Robert Collins wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 04:01, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> > Something like that yes.. (should not be any () on fd, but that you
> > probably notice..)
>
> Actually, there is in -3 HEAD. It's an accessor method.

Right.. some day I promise to get used to C++ way of things..
unfortunately still a C programmer at heart.

Need to find the time to run some project which is based on HEAD from
start to retrain my brain.. currently for practical reasons all my Squid
projects are based on 2.5 and then forward ported with cleanups on
completetion which does not exacly help in retraining into C++ mode..