Re: wants to generate customize error messages

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 01 Apr 2003 12:30:17 +0200

tis 2003-04-01 klockan 11.06 skrev atit_ldce:
> Hello Squid Developers
>
> I want to generate cutomize error message not onces given by squid.
> on which portion of squid should i concentrate...?

Unless you are extending the Squid code and need to have it return new
error codes from your new code, all the information you need for
customizing the errors is found in squid.conf.default and the Squid FAQ.

> is there any tag for specifying out own error pages....

deny_info and error_directory.

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden