Re: squid3 PRE1 ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:06:32 +0200

On Saturday 19 April 2003 14.17, Robert Collins wrote:
> Anyone got any changes pending for squid-3?

SSL is missing certificate revocation list support. Not yet
implemented, but OpenSSL now seem to have some built-in CRL
processing support which should make life a lot easier.

I'd also like to see the "overlapping" helper request support in
Squid-3, but this patch has not yet been ported to Squid-3 and the
stateful helper support is not yet fully finished. Squid-2.5 patch
can be found from http://marasystems.com/download/cerberian/

I also have a external_acl extension to aid integration of custom
authentication schemes in accelerators.. but this can probably wait
to 3.1 and still is a little rough..

Also, I bet there is a couple of patches waiting from Guido for the NT
port.

We also need to have the automake/autoconf tools updated on
squid-cache to make actually working releases..