Re: pingerSendtoSquid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 Apr 2003 12:19:39 +0200

fre 2003-04-25 klockan 10.11 skrev Evgeny Kotsuba:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that in
> pingerSendtoSquid() from pinger.c
> =============
> pingerSendtoSquid(pingerReplyData * preply)
> { int len = sizeof(pingerReplyData) - MAX_PKT_SZ + preply->psize;
> if (send(1, (char *) preply, len, 0) < 0) {
> =============
> should be
> { int len = sizeof(pingerReplyData) - PINGER_PAYLOAD_SZ +
> preply->psize;

pinger.cc seems to be a bit confused about when to use MAX_PKT_SZ and
when to use MAX_PAYLOAD in relation to preply.psize... this is only one
of several places which looks wrong to me.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before