Re: DelayConfig errors building 3.0 snapshot from today

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 12:41:41 -0500

Hmmm...I have them:

[joe@delilah SPECS]$ rpm -q openssl-devel
openssl-devel-0.9.7a-5

I have seen the krb5.h missing bug in Red Hat 9 (I saw that you had
cc'ed on the bug in Red Hat bugzilla, so I guess you know which bug I'm
referring to). But this doesn't seem to be the same issue.

Would explicitly pointing to the openssl include dir
(/usr/include/openssl) make any difference? (I was thinking that
includes within a subdirectory of the /usr/include directory were just
pulled in automatically...)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.