Squid-3 HEAD feature freeze

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 10 May 2003 18:49:37 +1000

Ok,
 based on the feedback, HEAD is now frozen.

The follow commits are ok:
* bugfixes to any code already in HEAD.
* overlapping helper feature implementation (plain or stateful or both).
* reply_body_max_size syntax cleanups.
* always/never direct syntax cleanups.

Please update the release notes in the doc directory on all release-note
worthy changes. They are up-to-date now.

No time frame has been set for the two syntax cleanups. If they don't
occur by the end of May, I'll push them back to 3.1.

The overlapping helper code is due in by the 18th May.

I'll create the first DEVEL snapshot once the two syntax changes are in
OR it's decided to push them back to 3.1. That way their will be no
syntax changes from the DEVEL->PRE->stable series.

Cheers,
Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.