Re: Squid-3 HEAD feature freeze

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 19:34:13 +0200

On Saturday 10 May 2003 10.49, Robert Collins wrote:

> * overlapping helper feature implementation (plain or stateful or
> both).

Working on this, but it will take some time to get the changes ported
and tested. I'd like to change the timeplane for this one to the end
of the month if it is OK?

> * reply_body_max_size syntax cleanups.

Done, but not tested as HEAD does not compile at the moment due to
delay pool problems...

> * always/never direct syntax cleanups.

Deferred for 3.1. This needs some thinking to get the design and
purpose correct. Should probably cover cache_peer_access as well and
become a request routing directive.

In addition, while doing this there should be some refactoring of the
acl matching code to lessen the amount of duplicated code in the
different acl driven types (acl_access, acl_tos, acl_address,
acl_size_t, ...), and hopefully convert some uses to "slow" acl
lookups..

> Please update the release notes in the doc directory on all
> release-note worthy changes. They are up-to-date now.

Done for reply_body_max_size.