CVS-iCAP 2.5 Branch

From: Christian Kunst <Christian.Kunst@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:48:54 +0100

Hi,

First of all I want to thank you for allowing me to join the Squid Team!

And now, the first question :-)

I tried to checkout the Squid icap-2_5 branch, in order to see the last stand of the source code.

I used the folowing cvs command (cvs over ssh):

cvs -dckunst@cvs.devel.squid-cache.org:/cvsroot/squid co -r icap-2_5 -kk -d squid-icap-2_5 squid3

The problem is it seems that I checkout an empty branch, because cvs checks only empty directories out (which are
automatically deleted after cvs finished).

I was able to checkout the "main" squid3 project

cvs -dckunst@cvs.devel.squid-cache.org:/cvsroot/squid co -d squid-main squid3

The question is:
What do I do wrong? Has the icap branch a different name?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Christian.