Re: Mysterious CPU eater in 3.0

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:30:55 +0300

 afaik all network ops should be accounted by profiler, by means of
 w/read_handlers in comm_poll at least. But I haven't looked after 3.0
 How large is prof_unaccounted during normal high load? If its more
 than 1-5% then something substantial is unaccounted for.

 Is it possible that more than 256 clients are fetching same object?
 any external acl or redirectors? (they might be unccounted. not checked)

 ps. you see cpu eater in 30sec avgs probably because you can't get
 reply from squid until it gets 'moment of rest' between racing, and
 then you see avgs of those rest moments.