Re: Squid-3 merge request

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 26 Jun 2003 08:06:43 +1000

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 07:54, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> I can have the changes ready to be merged by the 7/7 if I receive a
> goahead.

Please, that sounds great. I've been battling for time, or I'd have
released a snapshot already :}.

So, lets take a breath and reschedule for the first user snapshot to be
the 12/7.

I have a bugfix to the spare stmem code about to land. (Under some
conditions, the linear search logic has enough nodes to iterate over
that it's horrible O() shows up-0 grabbing 40% CPU all on it's own. So
this bugfix is a bugfix to the algorithm, not just to the code :].

Cheers,
Rob