Function where the client request is received?

From: Luis Fernando Robledano Esteban <luisf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 18:02:55 +0200

Hi all,
I've no experience with SQUID code, but im interested in inserting just
some code. The idea is to catch the client request, and then call to a
content-filtering application. Seeing SQUID programmer's guide I've found
the "Flow of a Typical Request", nevertheless the function's names seems
not to be in the code.
My intention is to operate, after access controls are verified, and before
cache hit checking; although probably the easiest first step is just to
catch up the request right after the client request arrives.
Please, can anybody tell me which functions or pieces of are involved?
Thanx.

Luis Fernando Robledano Esteban

         email: luisf@optenet.com
         http://www.iit.upco.es/~luisf