Different proxy_auth user databases depending on src ip

From: Stephan Sachweh <Stephan.Sachweh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:05:21 +0200

Hello Squid Developers,

i just looked at squid 3.0 pre3 trying to figure out if squid 3 will solve
one of my problems.

I want to proxy_auth request to a central squid.
But depending on the source ip of the proxy request i have to ask
different user datbases (different Active Directory Domains).

I donīt see a possible solution with current squid features.

- The authenticate_program does not see the source ip (otherwise i could
write an authenticator which selects different Servers).
- It is not possible to have more than one authenticate_program per
scheme.

Please tell me, if there is a possible solution (with squid 2.5 ?! or
squid 3), otherwise this is a feature request for further squid versions.

Best regards,

Stephan

PS.: Iīm not a subscriber of squid-dev