CRL check

From: Idan Dolev <IDANDL@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:38:47 +0200

> HI,
>
> I would like to know if and when, squid will be able to check client
> side certificate with CRL check as well ??
> thanks
>
> Idan

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: infosec@cellcom.co.il.
Thank You.