New Subscriber Introduction

From: WA Support <support@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:09:59 -0700

Hello all,

My name is Murrah Boswell. It has been awhile since I have programmed
in C/C++. Mostly work in Perl and PHP now, but will dust off the C/C++
books for this project.

I am trying to develop a redirector override system for both squid-2.4
and squid-3.

I have squid setup for authentication with ncsa_auth and redirection
with squidGuard. Both working fine.

What I want to do is allow a user to enter an 'authorized override'
username/password (different from their squid authorization
username/password), and be able to specify an amount of time to override
the blocked domains/urls in squidGuard.

I figure the best place to do this in in client_side_request.cc right
before the call to redirectStart in clientAccessCheckDone.

Thanks, and hope that I can contribute something to the squid project,

Murrah Boswell
Systems Administrator
Wild Apache Internet Services