introduction

From: Krzysiek Taraszka <dzimi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:32:07 +0200

Hello,

My name is Krzysztof Taraszka. I am come from Poland. Im 20 years old.
My first contact with linux was in 1997 year. I used slackware, redhat, i have
tried debian, but since 1999 year i use PLD (www.pld-linux.org).
Im PLD developer too. I made stable 2.2.x kernels for this distro.
I made small patches for vanilla kernel too.
I want to help in squid development process. I read some about
dynamic_delay_pools (is it development now ?), or another way, if we do not
make dynamic_delay_pools we can change tos for ACL witch is MISS.
That could give us another way to mark huge files and slow down connection.
(with out delay_pools, because delay_pools are static)

AD.
Sorry for my no-perfect English ..

Krzysztof Taraszka (dzimi@pld.org.pl)
http://cyborg.kernel.pl/~dzimi/