Re: introduction

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:45:17 +1000

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 18:32, Krzysiek Taraszka wrote:

> I want to help in squid development process. I read some about
> dynamic_delay_pools (is it development now ?), or another way, if we do not
> make dynamic_delay_pools we can change tos for ACL witch is MISS.
> That could give us another way to mark huge files and slow down connection.
> (with out delay_pools, because delay_pools are static)

Hi, and welcome to the list.
we've heard about a dynamic_delay_pools patch, but the author has never
seen fit to submit a patch to us. Someone other than the author did, but
we do need the authors participation. As for TOS, see the outgoing_tos
option in squid.conf (Not sure what version this was added in).

Cheers,
Rob