Where to deal with POST?

From: Zhou Hong <hzhou@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:22:36 +0800

Hi,

I am now working on to add function module of caching web services to squid
2.5.
Since the soap requests of web service use POST and squid marks the POST
request
nocache, I have to find where to modify the manipulation of POST. I also
encounter the
following question when looking into codes, and need your help,
1) Where to get POST request content body?
2) Besides url, which other things are selected to form the hash key.
3) What is the difference between storeSetPrivateKey and
storeSetPublicKey, I mean
                What scenarios do we use private key and public key
respective in.

Thank you very much

Regards
Zhou Hong