Re: [Squid-cvs] nt-2_5 squid/src cf.data.pre,1.49.2.5.4.40,1.49.2.5.4.41

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:27:54 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Serassio Guido wrote:

> True, but while only the Windows port support this, it think that this note
> should be specified to avoid confusion.

If you find that it works well I would not mind have this merged into the
next 2.5 release or when the challenge reuse problems discussed earlier
is addressed. Personally I am very dubious to any implementation of
NTLMSSP doing NTLMSSP challenge reuses or not using the negotiate packet..

NTLM/LANMAN challenge reuses is a different story and does not present a
problem, but also does not have much value outside the SMB NTLM helper.