From: <sun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:16:44 -0800

Dear manager,

I ask squid to keep persistent connection between my server and client by
setting proxy-connection: keep-alive in client side and Connection:
keep-alive in server side. But when I send html data in format of "Post
server-url HTTP/1.1" including "Content-length: 27", I got response "HTTP
200 OK" and data by server side setting "Content-length: 100, then squid
closed the connection between squid and server to cause my client couldn't
send the second request in the same TCP connection. That is not correct
because I have set proxy-connection in both server and client side to want
to transfer data in a TCP connection. The persistent connection should not
be affect by "Content-length" when the data length matches with
Content-length.

Could you please let me know how can I send data between client, squid and
server by using a persistent TCP connection, but not two or more TCP
connection?

Best regards,
Sun