Re: Adding a HTTP header

From: Daniel A Brodie <ar5318@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:50:48 -0500

Regarding your question, when would squid send a reply header
to a Web server?
I think I will only need request headers.

Well, I have found the requestCreate function and
theoretically can use that, but that would not allow me to set
it only if the peer is the original webserver and squid is
contacting it directly, right?

Thank you for your help,
Daniel Brodie