From: Gerard Eviston <geviston@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:38:03 +1000

I've got an itch to make some fairly broad updates to the Squid FAQ, but
before I get too far in to what could be a very time-consuming task, I
thought I'd convert it from linuxdoc to docbook. [ A time consuming task in
itself, but the current linuxdoc format is dead, or so I've been told ]. I'm
a rank amateur at docbook/dsssl, but if ever there was a time to learn...

Any reason why a docbook FAQ might be a bad idea? Advice from others that have
been down this road would be much appreciated.

Consider this also a call for fellow volunteers.

The beginnings are at http://www.eviston.net/squid/

Regards
Gerard