Re: Alert: SF CVS server problems. Do not update or commit.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:59:40 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>
> > The CVS tree now contains correct information and cvs update, diff etc is
> > safe. But I have not yet received confirmation that commits are safe so
> > please defer any commits for a while. I do not trust that commits at this
> > time will not get overwritten by the server resync.
>
> CVS commits are safe now (or actually since some time saturday..)

I'll take that back. The CVS tree at SF is currently a in a big mess.
Don't know what they are up to.

Please hold on to any working directories you have. Do not attempt to
update or commit until further notice. If not you risk going back to
the state somewhere in september which most likel is not a pleasant
experience.