Interested in security

From: Tim Rainier <pixel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:35:46 -0800 (PST)

I'm interested in the security development measures for squid.
I am a hobyist and a customer of squid. :-)

I am also tracking insecurities on the internet and stumbled upon a list of open squid proxies that were being used to abuse internet services.

My name is Tim Rainier. I have a seperate address on the squid users list. Some of you may recognize my virginistic questions. But I'm very interested in the product, none-the-less.

I respect that your support team is one of the best I've ever worked with. I would like to help as much as I can.

Regards,

pixel

Proud member of United Networks Email, visit or report abuse at http://networks.org/