Re: Squid logfile >2GB problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:56:56 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Luigi Gangitano wrote:

> Is there any plan to implement the rotation policies that where
> discussed in bug report #319?

As this is trivial to do outside the Squid binary I don't really see why
spend time on it. The user can just use logrotate or similar log rotation
policy tool. There is no problem calling logrotate every 5 minutes if so
is required as it is designed for such use.

But if there is a reasonable patch submitted I see no reason not to accept
the patch.