Joining

From: Patrix Linux <patrixlinux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:40:30 -0800 (PST)

Dear my friends...

I want to contribute in the development of Squid
server.
I am interested in authentication process.

For the details of my identity, here I attached my
short CV, below.

Thank you very much.
=====
I. Personal Data.
1. Name : Ilham Firdaus.
2. Place of Birth : Pangkalan Susu.
3. Date of birth : 12th March 1975.
4. Sex : Male.
5. Marital status : Single.
6. Nationality : Indonesia.
7. Passport number : K.199801.
8. Correspondence
a. Address : Reiserweg 4, 47269 - Duisburg,
Germany.
b. E-Mail : iamsoft@t-online.de &
ilhamfirdaus@yahoo.com .
c. Mobile phone : +49-0179-7844734.
d. Telephone : +49-0203-3785619.

II. Education.
1.Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from Trisakti
University, Indonesia.
The title of my bachelor thesis was "Control System
For Buildings Using Micro Computer".
2.Master of Science and Communication Engineering at
Gerhard Mercator University - Duisburg, Germany.

III. Job experience.

1-th....
Company Name : Usaha Sistem Informasi Jaya, Co. LTD
(IBM Indonesia).
Position : LAN Technician.
Environment : - OS/2,
  - Token Ring.
Description :
        I was assigned by IBM Indonesia to be responsible on
their token ring LAN. I had to keep the LAN reliable
and working properly for their office activity whose
250 users. My responsibility included server
administration, network expansion, troubleshooting,
maintenance and training for the new users.
        I leaved this job because the job schedule did not
make any possibility for me to also do my study (I was
studying for my bachelor).

2-th....
Company Name : UniNET Media Sakti, Co. LTD (Internet
Service Provider).
Position : IT Technical Support.
Environment : - Linux,
  - Sun Solaris,
  - MS Back Office 4.5,
                          - Mac OS,
                          - CISCO,
                          - 3Com,
                          - Solectek.
Description :
        This company was an internet service provider and my
responsibility was keeping our client connected to our
network.
        Some of them only used dial up connection over PSTN
but some of them had more complicated technology. They
have internet dedicated LAN with leased line and wave
LAN.

3-th....
Company Name : SigNET Pratama, Co. LTD (ISP and
System Integrator).
Position : Web master trainer.
Team size : 2 persons.
Description :
        I was hired for a full day web master training. The
training was held at Birotika Semesta, Co. LTD (DHL
Indonesia). They wanted to form their web master team
for maintaining their web site.
        The material of the training included HTML and
Introduction of Java (JavaScript and Applet).

4-th....
Company Name : Binusatika, Co. LTD (IT Consultant).
Position : System Programmer and Network
Administrator.
Environment : - SCO UNIX,
  - MS Back Office 4.5,
                          - Oracle DB Server 8,
                          - CISCO,
                          - 3Com.
                          - MS Visual Studio (ASP, MS Visual Basic, MS
Visual C++ etc).
Description :
        This company was an IT consultant. I was associated
in Subscriber Management Services (SMS) development.
It belonged to Indovision (an Indonesian TV cable
provider). My job was building the interface between
SMS database and CA (Conditional Access) machine. The
interface must generate the codes which CA will take
the action according to the codes. The codes in the
communication between SMS and CA engine were enveloped
in NDT020 format and for the security reason the codes
were encrypted with MD5 by the interface.
        Sometimes I was also assigned to handle a system
solution for some enterprises besides for our project
environment at that time. I built a LAN (30 users) for
this Indovision project development environment.
Practically, I was their multi purpose man.
        I leaved this company because?
a.There was no clear job description.
b.Too many times interference from the unqualified
persons into my job and it bothered me a lot. I had
complained these problems to the management but I got
no responds. The hardest time after the management
recruited unskilled new employee for some important
positions. The bad recruitment made the load of my job
heavier day by day. No wonder because they
(management) would order me to overcome the problems
which actually ain't my responsibility. Finally I
moved to the IT Department of Lippo Life, Co. LTD
because of better working situation and better salary.

5-th....
Company Name : Asuransi Jiwa Lippo Life, Co. LTD
(Indonesian biggest life insurance com.).
Position : Network Administrator.
Team size : 2 persons.
Environment : - MS Back Office 4.5,
  - 3Com (router, LAN switch, hub).
                            - HP Machine.
Description :
I was working as a Network Administrator at their head
office in Karawaci. They had very big computer network
including : LAN, internet, intranet and extranet for
more than 250 users. My responsibility was included
the administration of MS Exchange, MS Proxy, MS IIS,
network hardware (router communication) etc. Sometimes
gave some technical support to our customer technical
support staffs (There were 3 persons and 2 persons
were directly under my responsibility in practice).
        I leaved this company because I went to Germany to
continue my education in master degree.