Selectively closing connections. Let's make a patch!

From: Slivarez ! <slivarez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:20:33 +0400

Hi!

I need help. I want to make some code changes in squid (write a pacth for squid).
I want to make possible to close active connections SELECTIVELY in squid.
For example:
in squid.conf add new TAG
  close_connections ACL
or
  close_connections allow|deny ACL

then during squid -k reconfigure active connections for this ACL must be closed!

Please give me some information about where sould i look in squid/src to make this code changes;
i need to know mechanism of keeping connections (such as method CONNECT) alive
during squid reconfigure and how to close them selectively.

I think this feature (selectively closing connections) is very usefull for all.

Thanks