Re: Selectively closing connections. Let's make a patch!

From: Slivarez ! <slivarez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:47:46 +0400

>we are having some objects in the cache ,After squid reconfigure , acl of
>acl manager proto cache_object
>must be denied to the access of denied close_connection acl.

mmmm..... Do you mean that i can close connections without new TAGs?
If i write this in squid.conf:
*****
acl manager proto cache_objects
acl bad_ip src 1.2.3.4

http_access deny proto cache_objects bad_ip
*****
Will it close connections for bad_ip during reconfigure? Because even "http_access deny bad_ip" - do not close connections for bad_ip!

P.S. Sorry for my poor English :)