Re: Design Docs?

From: TV Sriram <TVsriram@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:01:58 -0600

> Not beyond the (incomplete) programmers guide.

The following link seem to indicate some work started in this regard,
but the content links are broken
http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~xiali/study/squiduml/
Dont know if this is hosted somewhere else.

We would like to know how to create a development project associated
with squid. If there is an existing
 link that can give this information, that would be very helpful.

If we can get hold of the documents in the broken link, then we have
enough information to start with. I
am trying to contact the person associated with the broken link and
hope to get the required information.

Updates to this documentation will be of immense help to the community
and especially to newcomers like me.

Regards,
TV