Squid-2.5.STABLE6

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:24:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Everyone,

I am currently planning a 2.5.STABLE6 release. There is only a few points
left on the todo:

a) Testing of the patch in bug #994 to correct some leaks in NTLM
authentication. I currently do not have a viable NTLM environment to test
this in.

b) Overall testing, especially in the areas touched by patches since
2.5.STABLE5.

c) If there is any other bug reports you think needs to be fixed before
STABLE6. I see a couple of candidates:

   Bug #761: cbdata assertion failure in diskd.
   Bug #874: Handling of large HTTP response headers