Access to cached object

From: Chua Chee How <picros@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just to clarify, clientProcessRequest2() from
client_side.c calls the method to retrieve the cached
object is that right?

To my interpretation, the object (Web page or image)
is stored as the struct StoreEntry right? What I can't
comprehend is, where is the pointer to the actual
object? I'm asking because I need access to the cached
object to determine its type (.htm or .jpg etc.)

If the object is stored is some other format, how can
I know its type? Primarily, I need to know if it is a
JPG file or not.

Thanks.

Clyde