Squid Proxy

From: <fabio.amico@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:05:09 +0200

Dear all,
We want to ask you if is possibile to have a particularly feature in Squid.
When our user try to go to one URL not included in allowed list and denied
list both, the proxy ask to user :
"Are you sure to continue ? This request will be sent to the System
Administrator for control !"
If the user agree with this , the proxy permit the access at that URL and
inform by e-mail the system administrator of this event .

Could you please help us to solve this issues ?
Thank's a lot for your support in advance.

 Best Regards
 Fabio Amico

Fabio Amico
CAD & Tech. Application
Phone: +39 0521 999388
Fax: +39 0521 999596
E-mail: fabio.amico@sig.biz

SIG Holding Italia
Via La Spezia 241/a - 43100 Parma - Italy
Phone: +39 0521 9991
Fax: +39 0521 959009
www.sig-group.com