squid3 question

From: Mateusz Srebrny <ms189442@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:14:11 +0200

Hi,

We've been idle for a couple of months.
But now we're back and eager to do some coding.

As you might remember, we have got an almost complete ETag/Vary patch
for squid3.

The 'almost' part is about the things in squid itself.
To name a few: the case of buggy httpValidatorsMatch function, the bug
that store entry cannot be updated in the store.

As we're interested in our patch being fully applicable and functional,
we could try to fix these and other bugs.

But maybe squid3 will benefit more from our activity if we try to focus
on more crucial things, which aren't being fixed right now.

What do you think?

Regards,
Mati and Michal