squid development

From: Lars Roland <lroland@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:16:23 +0100

Hi

My name is Lars Roland, I am a C++ programmer hired by the danish
security company softscan (http://www.softscan.co.uk/), we are very
interested in adding features to the squid 3 tree (content scanning
comes to mind, fixing/extending ntlm, plus general bug fixes). I have
a major in Mathematics and Computer science and consider myself a very
skilled C++ programmer, so I hope I can help with the squid 3 project,
and would like to be added to the squid-dev list.

Regards.

Lars Roland