failed when not with "squid -k debug"

From: Christopher Chamber <christopher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:01:35 +0000

I have modified the process flow of POST method of HTTP in Version
2.5.STABLE4 to develop a framework that facilitate some types of dynamic
content caching, such as web services' soap message.
But now, I encountered a strange problem: the modified squid can work well
if enable debug with "squid -k debug", but if don't enter "squid -k debug"
after run up squid, it will collapse with a segment fault. What will cause
this type of error
and How can I do with this situation,there aren't any information to help
locating the error. Are there any tools to diagnose this problem?--------------
---------
Christopher Chamber
http://gem-hs.org/c.html