Re: cvs commit: squid/src wccp.c

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:59:00 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Duane Wessels wrote:

>>> Bug #1217: Buffer overflow in WCCP recvfrom() call
>>
>> A bug/patch entry would be nice.
>
> sorry, I only work so fast.

Was not my intent to push you, only a reminder that it needs to get done.
Too easy to forget.

Many thanks for patching the problem by the way. Had planned to look into
this on monday as part of the preparations for 2.5.STABLE8.

For Squid-3 I think we should drop the bug/patches page and instead
provide an automated list of changesets. The maintenance of the bugs page
eats considerable amount of time, and in effect at large duplicating CVS
commit messages..