Re: IPv6 support

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:34:49 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Xuân Baldauf wrote:

> Further investigation showed: nearly all my IPv6 changes were not distributed
> into the "squid-ipv6" branch, but into the "HEAD" branch.

Ok. What probably happened was the same as for the Root, only the top
level directory was correct.

No harm done to HEAD however. This HEAD is just a shadow of the release
CVS on squid-cache.org and is automatically reset each night.

> So somehow, I have managed by accident to circumvent whatever access
> restrictions!

Yes, these access controls is by no means ment to be secure, merely a
guide trapping most common errors.

What is important is that you recover your changes so they can be applied
to the correct branch.